After 3 years of success, we've redesigned the popular Bugout 120 to 130 watts and moved all production to our own facility in Boise, Idaho. Now our most popular solution for overland adventurers, military units, remote vehicle-based workers, and small trailers and RVs, the Bugout 130.
When paired with our MPPT Charge Control Bundle, you can confidently charge any 12-Volt battery, or plug directly into a solar-ready portable battery pack like our Power Grid or the Dometic PLB40 for the perfect off-grid power combination.
Proudly made in the USA with over 90% US Sourced Materials.
- 23.7% solar cell efficiency - Sunpower® Maxeon III.
- Charges at low sun angles and ambient light, including overcast, rain and even light snow.
- Shade resistant so you'll still have power if a cell is shaded or damaged.
- Rugged 1050D Cordura to withstand the harshest conditions, double-stitched.
- Double-Stitched D Rings and Grommets for mounting and hanging.
- Plugs directly into the Dometic PLB40 Battery Pack with optional SAE to Anderson as well as our Power Grid Portable Battery Pack.
- Made as a plug and play option for Four Wheel Camper and any other SAE outlet on campers with built in solar charge controllers (choose SAE end)
- 130+ Watts of Power in a Variety of Conditions
- Produces 7 Amps Per Hour
- 22” X 7.5” X 3.5” Closed
- 22” X 68” Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 1 - Bugout 130 Solar Charger
- 1 - Extension (Black/Gray Anderson or SAE end options)
This system requires a solar charge controller to connect to a battery directly. Add the MPPT Controller Bundle and all you need is a battery!