Bugout 120™ 2.0
After 2 years of success, we've redesigned the popular Bugout 120 and moved all production to our own facility in Boise, Idaho. Now our most popular solution for overland adventurers, military units, remote vehicle-based workers, and small trailers and RVs, the BugOut 120.
When paired with our MPPT Charge Control Bundle, you can confidently charge any 12-Volt battery, or plug directly into a solar-ready portable battery pack like our Power Grid or the Dometic PLB40 for the perfect off-grid power combination.
Proudly made in the USA with over 90% US Sourced Materials.
- 23.7% solar cell efficiency
- Charges at low sun angles and ambient light, including overcast, rain and even light snow
- Shade resistant so you'll still have power if a cell is shaded or damaged.
- Rugged 1050D Cordura to withstand the harshest conditions, double stitched.
- Double-Stitched D Rings and Grommets for mounting and hanging
- Plugs directly into the Dometic PLB40 Battery Pack as well as our Power Grid Portable Battery Pack.
- 120 Watts of SunPower® Gen 3 Solar Cells
- Produces 7-10 Amps Per Hour
- 22 X 7.5 X 3.5 inches Closed
- 22 X 68 Open
- 6.3 Pounds
- 1 - BugOut 120 Solar Charger
- 1- 15' SAE to SB50 Anderson Connection
- Rugged MPPT Charge Controller Bundle with Extension Cable
- 15' SAE Extension - park in the shade and extend 30' with minimal electrical losses.
- Adapters for all popular battery pack systems